Kit of mounting materials for beginners
We offer you at an exceptional price a complete kit containing the basic materials essential to start tying flies.
Given the current boom in nymph fishing with wire, the kit includes what to make dry flies, emergent but also nymphs including ball.
We have chosen to offer you a quality kit that will allow you to mount useful and fishing flies. It is made with the same quality products as those sold individually on the site. Please compare our description in detail with the competition.
The kit includes the following materials:
- 1 brown Indian rooster neck : this good quality Indian rooster neck will provide you with many feathers of all sizes, including for small 18 hooks.
- 1 assortment of CDC feathers : 4 bags of approximately 45/50 feathers in the most common colours. High quality French CDC.
- 1 pheasant tail feather
- 1 set of peacock herls
- 1 complete hare mask with ears
- 1 portion of venison skin
- 1 bag of duck flank feathers
- hare dubbing combo: 8 most used colors in a plastic box
- assembly wire combo: in the 5 most used colors (black, brown, yellow, olive, red)
- set of barbless hooks : for dry ones in H16 (x25), H14 (x25), H12 (x25) and for nymphs/drowned in H14 (x25).
- Tinsel : gold/silver
- Weighting wire : 1 reel of lead-free weighting wire (anticipating changes in lead regulations)
- Copper wire : 1 coil
- Tungsten balls: 1 bag of 25 2.4mm copper or gold balls and 1 bag of 25 2.8mm silver balls.
- 1 bottle of quick-drying varnish
This kit will allow you to rig in particular the following classic flies which are generally included in the "beginner" program of clubs : spiders, palmer, wing flies, hare's ear, pheasant tail nymph, march brown, cane, sedge, emerging CDC, nymph golden helmet,...
Note: photo not contractual; the colors and brands of the products in the kit may vary depending on availability. Thank you for your understanding.
In your product package
- 1 set of mounting materials (as described above)
These products can complete your kit of mounting materials
A vice will be essential for you, we offer two references with very good value for money rather than beginner vices at very low cost that you will have to replace quickly.
We also offer a basic but functional tool kit at one of the lowest prices on the market, as well as a selection of quality individual tools.