A Discovery Kit for beginners at the best price
We offer a discovery set for beginners at a price accessible to all. Ideal for training in fly clubs.
The quality of this set is excellent: please compare with the competition, especially in large sports areas (quality of the carbon blank, weight of the rod and reel, choice and quality of the flies). This rod is quite efficient and can also be suitable for an experienced fly fisherman who likes fairly flexible rods.
The kit includes:
- A fly rod 8'6 line 4/5 or 8'4 line 4/5: This very sturdy 100% carbon IM6 rod has a moderate action and is therefore suitable for discovering fly fishing and rapid progress in fly casting in the best conditions. The length of 8'6 is close to the standard 9' and will make handling easier for the beginner. The 8'4 version is suitable for young people of small stature. The rod marked #4 by the manufacturer has a standard power of #5 instead. It is well suited for river fishing of medium sized fish. The rod is light (95g) and will not tire the beginner. The production is of high quality with a Portuguese A+ cork handle, anodized aluminum reel seat, ceramic starting guides, hard chrome serpentine guides and even a very practical fly hook.
The rod is delivered in a protective PVC tube.
- an MMD 5/6 graphite reel : This neatly made reel is very light (117g) but robust and will go well with the rod of this kit.
- a WF #5 or #WF4 line: rod-friendly bristles
- a box of flies filled with 5 quality flies
- a 2m70 rat tail nylon leader : the standard in this area
- a spool of 14/100 (5X) line: to replace the leader tip regularly
Are you hesitating between different sets?
do not hesitate to contact us: we are here for that: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I check the status of my order ?
After an order has been placed, we confirm receipt by email. Then it is processed and posted as soon as possible..
We notify you by email of the shipment and provide you with a tracking number.
You can also create an account to facilitate your orders and their follow-up
What are the shipping times ?
Shipping time: between 1 and 2 working days (best flycatchers stock) or 3 to 5 working days (supplier's stock) plus delivery time depending on the chosen carrier.
Comment passer une commande ?
Simply choose your items on a collection page and click the "Add to Cart" button, then "Checkout". Follow the steps to complete your order. The choice of a possible parcel relay is in the last step, after payment
What payment method do you accept?
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards. You can also pay by Paypal, IBAN transfer or French check.
We use the secure payment platform Shopify payments and Paypal which allow you to pay by card at no additional cost.
Why buy our products ?
Because we pay particular attention to selecting products adapted to each style of fishing.
They must be of very good quality and at a very competitive price.
We provide maximum features: compare with our competitors.
Do not hesitate to contact us by email if you have any questions: email@example.com
Some other reasons why you should buy from us:
- French company and site and protecting your data in accordance with the legislation (RGPD).
- 100% secure online ordering.
- Competent customer support.