GUIDELINE ELEVATION NYMPH: lightweight nymph rods with medium fast action - environmentally friendly manufacturing
NEW: Few copies available before 2024
Elevation rods use the latest technologies in materials and manufacturing, and feature several more environmentally friendly components; these rods are revolutionary.
Following the success of our Elevation one-handed rods, we have added a selection of nymph rods to our range! These three nymph rods are lightweight with a well-balanced and lively action. These are 4 piece rods with a down locking reel seat for better balance and a custom designed cork handle and butt. Medium fast flex with a sensitive tip section that handles both long casts and protection when fishing with thin tippets. The serpentine guide located next to the tip guide reduces tangles and line wrapping around guides and sidewalls.
The first stripper guide is placed very close to the handle to prevent line slack and loss of control when managing the line. We have ensured that the tip has a balanced flex which helps absorb the violent shocks of large, aggressive fish, even on delicate points. The surface of the blank has a matte coating created by the use of specially treated shrink tape during production. Thanks to the spiral pattern, the thin nymph lines do not stick to the wet blank and do not reduce the fishing distance. In summary, these are high-level modern rods with a lightweight feel and action that suits anglers of all skill levels.
// 10'2" #2 // The lightest rod in the series that is aimed at avid anglers who want a delicate and sensitive rod for light lines and tippets. Don't let that fool you, because this rod is sturdy enough to handle heavier nymphs as well as larger fish, while still being the sensitive rod you're looking for for this line weight.
// 10'6" #3 // This rod is undoubtedly the most versatile of the three because it remains thin and light for small streams and fishing for very thin leaders. But it will also be the suitable tool for larger fish and larger rivers as it has a little more length and strength than the No. 2 rod. That little extra power in the blank also gives you a rod that can cast a fly line normal with ease.If the fish starts to eat on the surface, it is very nice to be able to present a dry fly correctly.
// 10'2" #4 // If you primarily fish larger streams, with larger, heavier flies, this is the rod for you! Designed to better cover those larger waters and tougher ones that normally hold larger fish. As it is a bit shorter than the #3 rod, it will also be very useful as a lightweight, versatile trout rod and will cast a normal fly line just as well as it will handle thinner leaders.
The benefits of Guideline Elevation Nymph rods
| 5-7g / 77-100 grains
| 9-11g / 140-170 grains
| 7-9g / 110-140 grains
The Meilleurmoucheurs.fr review
The Scandinavian brand Guideline is renowned for its quality at a controlled price level.
The Elevation series also innovates with extremely environmentally friendly manufacturing.
2-year European warranty provided by Guideline and availability of spare parts.
More environmentally friendly details
- Matte finish, lightly polished, with no added coloring, resulting in a dark graphite gray appearance. Any excess carbon particles are collected in a separate tank before the water is routed to a community cleaning facility. The blank has a soft spiral pattern and a thin, matte coating.
- New improved AAA cork grips with small combat grip without rubber cork reinforcements. This helps reduce epoxy resin levels in the handles.
- The metal parts of the reel seats are "clear anodized", which is the least toxic process possible for aluminum reel seats. We do not use chrome (lead) or paint in the anodizing bath.
- For coatings on the blank, guides and mounting glue for the handles and reel seat, we use a bio-based, low-toxicity epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also helps to improve the working atmosphere during the assembly phase of production, minimizing odors hazardous to health.
- The blanks are mounted with light wire single leg guides and KW type stripping guides. We use gun smoke powder coating on a stainless steel frame. It is the best durable choice, always hard and without chrome plating (which contains lead)
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made from recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- Fishing rod tubes are made from recyclable polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% smaller diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when the rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility of melting it down and transforming it into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for the production of new products.
Delivery times for Guideline Elevation Nymph rods
Guideline Elevation rods are in stock from suppliers in Sweden. We ship them within approximately 10 days.