A lightweight, fast action rod for expert nymphs on the wire
This top-of-the-range rod with a luxurious design is intended primarily for expert fly fishing for nymph fishing or fast water dry fly fishing at short distances and 'under the rod' and in the currents of larger rivers.
Its length of 10 feet is the best compromise to perfectly guide the drifts of your nymphs and dry flies in the currents while maintaining a level of versatility for medium distance dry fly fishing.
Its very high modulus IM124 40/46T Japanese Toray carbon blank with nano resin offers fast action and high reactivity with very light weight (85g).
It is offered in power #2/3: this rod marked #2 by the manufacturer has rather a power of 3 and will be suitable for all common nymph fishing in France
The thin tip will allow you to feel the slightest bite and the power of the blank will allow you to control very beautiful fish.
This power and reactivity offer great versatility and the rod is also quite efficient for fine dry fly fishing at longer distances.
The build quality is luxurious and based on selected components: matt gray anodized aluminum reel seat with burl wood insert, AAA cork handle, 2 starting rings with ceramic insert, hard chrome snake and tip rings, fly tie and alignment points.
Its varnished black color is very elegant.
It's a nice expert rod that can be compared to the top brands and will give you a lot of fishing pleasure.
The rod is delivered in a compartmentalized fabric case and a black cordura protection tube with carrying handle.
The advantages of our EXPERT NYMPH 10 foot silk 2/3 rod
- Length: 3m (10 feet)
- Silk: #2/3
- Fast action
- Reactivity: high
- Number of elements: 4
- Material: Japanese Toray carbon IM12 40/46T (56/65 PSI) nano-resin blank
- Weight 85g
- Colour: varnished black with silver edging on the fittings
- Rings: 11 rings: 2 starting rings with ceramic insert, hard chrome serpentine guides
- Handle: AAA quality cork
- Reel support: Gray anodized aluminum with double clamping ring and burl wood insert
- Fly catcher: yes
- Alignment points: yes
In the package of your fly rod
- Cane in 4 elements
- Compartmented fabric case and a black cordura protection tube with carrying handle.
These products can complement your fly rod
Balancing Tip: A 150g reel balances the rod properly. We advise you to combine this rod with our MMA2 semi-automatic reel.
A line adapted to the type of fishing practiced will allow you to make the most of the performance of this rod:
- thread nymph: lightweight #2 silk or ultra-fine parallel competition nymph
- dry or nymph fishing at longer distances: a DT #3 line will suit the power of the rod well for these types of fishing.